- I am an accountant by day and blogger by night. There is never enough time to do all I want to do.
- My greatest pleasure is spending time with family and friends. I am the proud mom of three daughters, two son-in-laws and 1 kitty.
- Photography is my latest obsession…..so much to learn.
- I am a collector of recipes and cookbooks and love trying new things. I will never be able to make all the recipes I have collected.
- I am constantly dreaming of new projects for my house, much to the displeasure of my husband and brother-in-law, who are roped into being involved most of the time.
- I enjoy traveling and getting to know new places. My travel bucket list is long and widespread.
- I love, love, love NEW IDEAS. I have always kept journals and files of ideas relating to cooking, decorating, crafting, remodeling, holidays, photography, health and a better lifestyle.
- I hate to be bored!
This blog was started in 2011 as a way to keep family and friends updated on my progress as I journey through four surgeries to replace my arthritic hips and knees. With two of those surgeries completed and a new found mobility, I am loving life and trying to get the most out of it. I hope to share some of my happiness and delight with all of you!