1. My husband is an enabler………he knows my weakness. Hello my name is Theresa and I have a problem. I love PEEPS! My kids always received PEEPS from the Easter Bunny and they did not even like them very much. Bad bunny!
2. Went shopping at Joanne’s last Sunday and picked up some material for a couple of new projects. Here is a sneak peak. Any ideas what I might be making?
3. Everytime I go to Joanne’s I stop by to
drool over watch the Husqvarna Viking Embroidery Machines do their magic. I really, really, really want one of these. This time I even picked up some brochures and brought them home. Maybe if I lay them around the hubby will take notice and surprise me someday. You think?
4. Although I have had my spring chalkboard up for a LONG time, it seemed to take forever for spring to finally arrive. Hopefully it is here to stay now.
5. In less than 24 hours I will be undergoing the last of my four joint surgeries! I am very much ready to conclude this journey I started four years ago. I have many plans and goals to pursue and I am READY to get started. However, those first 3-4 weeks post surgery are excruciating for me. Sure, there is pain and mild physically therapy torture but that does not hurt me as much as the dependency on others and inconvenience to my normal schedule and activities. To say that I have a lack of patience is a little bit of an understatement, so if you hear a little (or a lot) of whining for the next month, please bear with me, I will get over it! See you on the other side!
9 thoughts on “Bits and Pieces #7”
Is the material for your new dinning room?
Not the dining room, but the blue and brown would make good seat cushions. Might have to keep that in mind!
Mom, you’ll do great! And I don’t mind helping you! Good Luck and love you!
Thanks Molly, love you too!
Good luck! Will be thinking of you and yes, it will be worth it!!!
Thanks Crystal, can’t wait to walk with you later this summer!
Praying for you and your surgeons tomorrow Thersa. Love you!
Thank you Nancy!!
You love your peeps, lol….that is so cute! I like ’em too.