1. In July, my group of girlfriends held yet another shower for one of our children getting married. It seems all we do these days is talk about upcoming weddings and new babies. For this shower we had a Mexican fiesta lunch and decorated in the bride’s wedding colors of gray and orange. So fun!
2. Way back in April, the weekend before my surgery, I updated the upholstery on my favorite rocking chair. This chair has rocked all of our children to sleep and now has also rocked our little grandson Levi. In the twenty-five plus years I have owned this chair, this is the fourth time I have recovered it. I am thinking it will not be the last either!
3. Dave and I recently were trying to think of ways to organize his growing hat collection and I found this awesome idea on pinterest. All it took were two curtain rods, 50 curtain rod ring clips and an empty wall in our closet. He loves that he can see and find his hats so much easier!
4. We had some wonderful family time last week when my daughter and grandson visited from Houston.
5. Are you ready for some football????? Thursday night is the Chief’s first pre-season game….so excited for the season to start!