1. We traveled to Houston a few weeks ago for a grandbaby fix and on the way I noticed these long thin rows of clouds. It reminded me of perfectly spaced rows of corn, guess I have been spending too much time in Omaha! I have no idea what these types of clouds are called, but I was in awe of these lines stretching as far as the eyes could see.
2. Speaking of the grandbabies, these two adorable creatures were my playmates during that trip to Houston.
3. Also speaking of grandbabies, only about 4 weeks remain until my middle daughter and her husband bless us with our third grandchild which will be their first. I am so excited to see this little one, I am convinced it is a boy but we will find out soon.
4. Look at these fun benches my brother-in-law Steve has been working on. Wouldn’t these be perfect in an entryway or on a front porch?
5. The ABC Dinner Club is winding down with only four letters of the alphabet remaining. Check out our “V” selection here.
Have a good weekend!