- After 38 years I have retired from accounting and now am enjoying life and grandkids! There is still not enough time to do all I want to do.
- My greatest pleasure is spending time with family and friends. I am the proud mom of three daughters, three son-in-laws and seven grandchildren.
- I am obsessed with quilting and machine embroidery, after years of sewing still so much to learn.
- I am a collector of recipes and cookbooks and love trying new things. I will never be able to make all the recipes I have collected.
- I am constantly dreaming of new projects for my house, much to the displeasure of my husband and brother-in-law, who are roped into being involved most of the time.
- I enjoy traveling and getting to know new places. My travel bucket list is long and widespread.
- I love, love, love NEW IDEAS. I have always kept journals and files of ideas relating to cooking, decorating, crafting, remodeling, holidays, photography, health and a better lifestyle.
- I hate to be bored!
5 thoughts on “About”
Mom, I’m proud of you for starting this blog to chronicle your journey and look forward to reading every word! I’ll do my best to refrain from commenting on things like how to spell “grammar.” Just know you’ll always have an editor to massage your musings if you ever decide to turn this into a book. I love you!
Kindra, of course I did that just to see if you would catch it….:)
Hi Theresa…for some reason i can’t find your email address and now I’m wondering if mine is on my website. I nominated you for a Versatility Award. If you check my blog, you’ll find your blog mentioned as one of my favorites. 🙂 No worries about participating, but I wanted you to be mentioned. Hugs!
Good afternoon Theresa! I love you site and printables. Will you be making a 2014 Calendar? If not that is ok. Another suggestion of forms, so that you can match the colors, forms, is to make a daily medicine sheet per person in household. Also, what just came to my mind is animal records documented.
Hi Lisa! You have reminded me that it is about time to do another printable post. I like your suggestions for additional printables, I will keep those in mind. Thank you for reading and keep in touch!