- After 38 years I have retired from accounting and now am enjoying life and grandkids! There is still not enough time to do all I want to do.
- My greatest pleasure is spending time with family and friends. I am the proud mom of three daughters, three son-in-laws and seven grandchildren.
- I am obsessed with quilting and machine embroidery, after years of sewing still so much to learn.
- I am a collector of recipes and cookbooks and love trying new things. I will never be able to make all the recipes I have collected.
- I am constantly dreaming of new projects for my house, much to the displeasure of my husband and brother-in-law, who are roped into being involved most of the time.
- I enjoy traveling and getting to know new places. My travel bucket list is long and widespread.
- I love, love, love NEW IDEAS. I have always kept journals and files of ideas relating to cooking, decorating, crafting, remodeling, holidays, photography, health and a better lifestyle.
- I hate to be bored!