Visit this link to read about the ABC Dinner Club’s selection for the letter “Y.”
Check out the latest chapter in the adventures of the ABC Dinner Club here, where one in our group ordered the octopus salad. A unique and upscale experience!
Click HERE to check out where the ABC Dinner Club recently lunched! Definitely one of my favorites so far! Only three more installments to go until this series comes to an end.
1. We traveled to Houston a few weeks ago for a grandbaby fix and on the way I noticed these long thin rows of clouds. It reminded me of perfectly spaced rows of corn, guess I have been spending too much time in Omaha! I have no idea what these types of clouds are called, but I was in awe of these lines stretching as far as the eyes could see.
2. Speaking of the grandbabies, these two adorable creatures were my playmates during that trip to Houston.
3. Also speaking of grandbabies, only about 4 weeks remain until my middle daughter and her husband bless us with our third grandchild which will be their first. I am so excited to see this little one, I am convinced it is a boy but we will find out soon.
4. Look at these fun benches my brother-in-law Steve has been working on. Wouldn’t these be perfect in an entryway or on a front porch?
5. The ABC Dinner Club is winding down with only four letters of the alphabet remaining. Check out our “V” selection here.
Have a good weekend!
Check out the “T” installment of the ABC Dinner Club here.
Check out the latest post of the ABC Dinner Club by clicking here, featuring pan-fried chicken from RC’s.
Check out the ABC Dinner Club’s latest adventure at the unexpected Q39 here.
Over three years ago a group of long time friends decided to start the ABC Dinner Club which is a structured approach to discovering new restaurants and branching out from our old favorites. We are eating our way across Kansas City one alphabet letter at a time.
Every few months we select a restaurant at which the majority of us have not eaten. If you would have told me three and a half years ago that it would have taken this long to get to the letter “P” I would have thought you were crazy given how much we eat out, but travel, weddings, children, grandchildren and even surgeries have sometimes made it difficult for this now group of twelve to get together.
We are far from professional restaurant reviewers, just a group of friends who like to socialize over a good meal. Given the company we are with and our propensity to eat out, we are fairly generous with our reviews but have had a few we definitely would not frequent again. Our bottom line is “Will we go back?”
To see our latest review check out “P is for Piropos” here. Below is our list of reviewed restaurants to date:
Ixtapa Mexican Restaurant
The ABC Dinner Club ventured out for the letter “O” this week, click here to find out where this fifteenth edition of the club took us! Here is a hint!